Hygiene Cleaning Services
Whilst measures such as social distancing will mitigate direct transmission, it is a hygiene regime that will further prevent indirect transmission through the touching of contaminated surfaces. Whilst routine cleaning ensures your environment is visibly clean, the learning taken from the recent pandemic has shown it is essential that your surfaces are hygienically clean to reduce the risk of transmission. A range of protective measures are now available which allows our service to go beyond a clean service to ensuring delivery of a hygienic service.
- Cleaning is defined as the removal of dirt, stains, and smells for sensory purposes.
- Hygiene is defined as the removal and killing of bacteria, viruses, and germs for safe environments.
With the current pandemic set to remain with us in varying forms over the coming years and the usual seasonal bugs, the introduction of a robust hygiene solution to reduce the risk of spread is paramount. These services will reduce sickness amongst building users, keeping everyone safe and will ensure the requirement for absence cover is managed. Our partnership approach to intelligent cleaning and building support, will assist you in relieving the pressure on your business and budgets.
At Nviro, we ensure that the correct hygiene solution is implemented on site, using the best methods and the latest technology to create a safe, clean and hygienic environment so that your building users can thrive. Below we have listed some of the methods that we use to create a successful hygiene solution.
- The correct chemical solution – Nviro’s chemical solution is one of the safest on the market, tackling odours, stains, and bacteria simultaneously. Effective against viruses including types of Coronavirus, Herpes, Adenovirus, Hepatitis B MERS, SARS, and Norovirus. With enhanced efficacy against other organisms such as MRSA, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Pseudomonas, Listeria and many more. Wherever possible our chemicals also have little or no impact on the environment and can even be used by building users safely as they have no COSHH requirements.
- Electrostatic Spraying technology – This technology offers an ideal solution for disinfecting, sanitisation, surface protection, odour control and pest control in a variety of environments, including clinical settings. Electrostatic application bonds the chemical to surfaces, reducing the transmission of disease. As a versatile and portable system, Nviro’s solution maximises the performance of the selected liquid while covering a large area and removes the need for any further wiping down or any clearing of an area.
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) testing – Utilising rapid response hygiene swabs, we can quickly validate the hygiene of a surface, down to a microbial level. An ATP microbiological swab is taken from a set number of sites around your building, for example door handles, banisters and desks, the test then provides instant readings for hygiene reports for your building, helping to inform the routine and hygiene cleaning regime. The results will enable you to prioritise areas where higher levels of bacteria are present, ensuring an ‘intelligence’ led cleaning service and best deployment of resources.
- Air filtration – With most people spending 90% of their time indoors and nine hours per day in shared environments-spaces that are up to five times more polluted than outdoors, we know that airborne transmission is an increased risk.Air filtration can remove risk by infection and spread, through the installation air purifiers. These commercial-grade systems use hospital-type HEPA filtration to remove 99.97 percent of airborne contaminants effectively, quickly, and efficiently, like germs, bacteria, smoke, odours, allergens, and VOCs, from indoor air. Live monitor units connected to central applications will always give you assurance of clean healthy air.