Nviro aims to provide high quality services, using defect-free products and equipment to ensure that customers receive a service that is compliant with specification, on time and within budget.
Nviro ensures that systems are in place to comply with all legal obligations.
Nviro operates a Quality Management System in the form of a Quality Manual which has gained BS EN ISO 9001:2015 certification, including aspects specific to the contract cleaning industry.
The management has a commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are met
- Establish the Quality Policy and set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
Nviro constantly monitors its Quality performance and will implement improvements when appropriate.
The Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Nviro Board Approved, July 2016